-thoughts and ideas

Monday, March 12, 2007

Ticks on Twain, Feynman

Sometimes it seems to me that people know what they want, but haven't the slightest idea of how to accomplish the task or tasks required to obtain that "what". There always seems to be some excuse for their current situation. Consistently using the words "if only...I would've...if I could go back... " and it remains most of the time in vain. The same people will look at a problem, knowing damn well they haven't a clue or even enough sense to actually recognize a clue, then furrow their brow in a futile attempt to convey they are trying to solve the problem. I wish they'd just admit that they don't know, then follow through with the not knowing by listening to the person who does. I wish I'd do that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.