-thoughts and ideas

Monday, February 16, 2009

Main Stream Media Money's Worth

How many times can a newspaper, broadcaster, blog/forum, etc... print the same story? I see the same story at least twice, 3 or 4 times even per week. Often enough right on the front page! I'll post some examples soon enough... But really, the MSM can really bleed one out. I first heard about GOP Sen. Judd Gregg's withdrawal as Commerce Secretary nominee sometime last week. I've seen it multiple times as "headline" material in both the IBD and WSJ. No new information convey, either. It's just silliness. Almost like listening to an acceptance speech...pointlessness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?