-thoughts and ideas

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Feynman

I don't even have rabbit ears hooked up to my TV let alone cable, dish, or any other television broadcast medium (although we do have a VCR & a DVD player hooked up and will, thanks to our tv show enabler, watch taped episodes of "Lost" and fine movies in the mail from Blockbuster), though I still can't find the time to read as much as I'd like to. I don't know, I could very well just be making excuses. Anyway, I'm reading "Surely you're Joking, Mr. Feynman" isbn # 0-393-01921-7. If you're even remotely interested in physics or sciences, or just curious characters, then I highly recommend this book. I've also been checking out the audio books on his lectures on physics. I've been able to gain so much from my brief introduction to the guy's work in several different areas, it's just remarkable how it hits. Good stuff.

No comments: